Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wonderful visit with the very distinguished Bonneville Kiwanis Club of Salt Lake City.


And a lovely lunch at Sizzler.

We had a very good heart to heart about discovering new things about ourselves, developing new interests and talents, and helping others find the way to the same kinds of accomplishments.

Very friendly people at the Bonneville club!

I really love Kiwanis Clubs. These clubs are out in their communities making real differences in people’s lives.

As we talked, I became aware that the experience of being a part of a Kiwanis Club makes members aware of the possibilities in their own lives.

I came away very inspired.

My own father has mentioned to me that he really wants to find something to do with his life now that has reached the age of 70.

I think he is overcome by the scope he imagines in his mind.

Just improve yourself, don’t try to conquer the world.

When I was a kid, my dad really enjoyed sketching. I’m going to the craft store right now to get him some art supplies.

I hope he will catch the vision and develop his artistic skills once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment