Monday, March 30, 2009

Okay, We need a periodic joke around here.


I love jokes.


That's just the way it is. I'll try to keep it clean.


People who know and love me accept the fact that I am a relentless tease.


Don't fall, falter or fail and let me find out.


I'll never let you forget it, and I'll make sure you learn from it.


Does that make me cruel? My kids say yes, I say no. I love the people I tease.


If I've ever given you a cruel nickname, written a demeaning song or limerick about you, you can be sure that I care about you.


Real things are almost ALWAYS funny. Funny is the proof that things are true, and that life goes on. That's why I LOVE jokes. So from now on, we're going to have frequent jokes on this blog.


Here's the first one:


As this man was driving down the freeway, his cell phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way the freeway. Please be careful!"
"It's not just one car," said Herman, "It's hundreds of them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment