Thursday, March 12, 2009

You're Smarter Than You Think You Are.


This is the title of another presentation I like to give.

It all started with the word "stupid".
I'm fascinated by that word.

It's so offensive. In Mexico it's profanity.

We throw the word "stupid" around as if it were a big joke.

What do we really mean when we call someone stupid? What do we mean when we call ourselves stupid?
Is stupid a permanent condition?

I admit that I've felt stupid too many times in my life.
Now I look for ways to test my intelligence. I like to learn new things and prove to myself that I'm smarter than I thought I was.

You'd be amazed. You know more about more things than you even imagine. You have the capacity to learn and do things that would tickle you pink.

It's fun. It's like magic.

I'll share some games, tricks, and lessons you can use to feel a little smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment