Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New things learned with the Murray Exchange club!

Had a GREAT morning visiting with this club.
My daughter Xochi came along to help me record our presentation on video, and she helped me with my hand outs.

The Murray Exchange club is very "Hands On" with the community in regards to service. I feel this is an important element in the change I want to help bring about in our world. Too often we are complacent with the idea of donating to a cause and letting someone else deal face to face with the people we want to serve.

I believe that the only way to really lift each other in this life is to be in actual contact with one another.

I also enjoyed very much the presentation from Dorie Olds, Director of Client Services from the Academy of Life Management here in Salt Lake. She had some wonderful thoughts on stress management.

No comments:

Post a Comment