Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm back.


What a night last night!
I had my presentation, "Teach a Man to Fish" taped before an audience at the Bountiful library. Lisa Cena asked me to speak to her group, and I used the evening to have my talk taped.
I needed a good tape of my work to send to Bureaus and Agencies. You see, I'd really like to expand my speaking.
Troy Lanier came and did the taping. He's amazing. Very generous man. His video works is highly professional. He puts together a DVD every year for our high school swim team. He's at every meet, and tapes all the races. It means SO MUCH to our team!
I saw so many people I knew last night! I was overwelmed to greet so many old friends.
I have new stories that I'll be wanting to share here on this blog. And new jokes as well.

starting with this one:

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pallbearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive!!! She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pallbearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out, 'Watch that wall!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment